Terms of the Rotary Community Auction 2017
Conditions of participation in the 2017 Cataraqui Kingston Community Auction:
- The Rotary Community Auction is open only to residents of Canada.
- Bidding on behalf of someone else is not permitted.
- Successful bidders, that is, the individual with the highest bid for an item at auction close, agrees to pay the bid amount and must pay for said item online by way of credit card or PayPal. Secure payment capability is provided by PayPal using Visa, MasterCard, or a PayPal account.
- Successful bidders must have an address in Canada for the delivery of the gift certificate or voucher for an item. This delivery will be done via regular mail.
- Physical items must be picked up by the successful bidder as directed by the voucher mailed to the bidder. (Typically this will be at a place of business of the donor or from a Rotarian.)
- In the event of non-delivery of bid item, for whatever reason, the successful bidder will be refunded the amount of the successful bid. This is the limit of the liability of the Rotary Club of Cataraqui- Kingston.
- The Rotary Club of Cataraqui-Kingston is to be notified by email to firstname.lastname@example.org of any problems or issues with the Community Auction or bidding process.
- The Rotary Club of Cataraqui-Kingston uses Bidding Owl as its auction host site. Participants in the Community Auction will register with Bidding Owl before bidding, and in the process will agree to Bidding Owl terms and policies.
By participating in this auction you agree to the conditions of participation. The Rotary Club of Cataraqui-Kingston has the right to terminate your participation in this and any future Rotary Community Auction events should these conditions be violated.